Somewhere between tofu tahini dressing, pad thai sauce, hummus, and pure crack, this sauce is amazing. It’s the perfect way to spice up a bland meal, or create a healthy snack. This sauce makes the best dip for carrots, a phenomenal salad dressing, a great addition to beans and rice, delicious on lettuce wraps, and so much more. The options are endless!
I’ll keep this post fast and simple, just like this sauce.
So without further ado……..
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 almond or peanut butter( you can use raw nuts instead, just be sure to soak them ahead of time for easy blending)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce or tamari (ensure it is gluten free if necissary)
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 Tbsp maple srup
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce (adjust according to taste /preference)
- 1/4 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1/2 cup water plus more if necissary
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend to combine. If sauce is too thick, add more water.